Friday, February 7, 2014

Well hello again...

So its been a while since I've last posted anything.  Some life things happened and I fell off track...but today is a new day.  As difficult as it may be, I am focusing on tracking and doing well this week.

I started off the day great and had a very productive morning.  I woke up and made it to a 6AM spin class where I burned roughly 320 calories (according to my UP band.)  I put the strap for my heart rate monitor on but accidentally left the watch @ home...ooops.

After class I stopped at Starbucks for a venti iced skinny mocha and a spinach feta wrap for breakfast.  Then I headed to my weight watchers meeting.  Even though  the past few weeks have been a little rough, I had a slight loss that puts me at 170.2 lbs.  I believe that's only up .2 from when I last posted.  The meeting helped put me in a good frame of mind and I made two small goals for myself:  drink at least 64oz of water a day and to know how I will be active tomorrow (I am signed up for a spin class tomorrow already.)

After the meeting I headed to Whole Foods to pick up a few things.  I went in for hominy and came out with all this.  At least we won't need meat for another month or two now between this and what is in the freezer already.



I will review the recipe with the hominy and also the cheeses in future posts.

When I arrived home I completed Day 2 of the 30-day Plank Challenge.  I am not sure if 5 minutes after 30 days is really realistic for me but we shall see.  If I can straighten my core muscles even a little bit it will be a good thing.

30-day plank challenge


I had delicious creamy chicken and wild rice soup (courtesy of Emilybites.com) for lunch and fish is on the menu for dinner.  I will be within my points range today which is good because dinner tomorrow will be a splurge.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment