Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Weekend and the start of the week

Sorry I'm a day late here.  Hope you had a great weekend!  I know I did.

Saturday I woke up and went to spin class.  After that I came home and got ready for an early Valentine's date.  I had bought tickets for a comedy show as Nate's gift.

We headed to Davis Sq for dinner first.  We had seen an older episode of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives and they had featured Boston Burger Co.'s Mac Attack burger.  Mac and Cheese on a burger?!?!?!?!?  I had to try it (and I did.)


I have to be honest though...it was just ok.  Maybe it would have been better if it was cooked medium rare instead of medium?  It was just a little dry.  The cole slaw and homemade potato chips were delicious though.  Nate's burger was quite tasty also.  He got the Bee Hive Burger.  It was definitely not dry with all the bbq sauce (and the onion ring hive on top was pretty cool.)  Yum!


We also started the meal with Bruschetta Fries...greasy but delicious (especially the pesto mayo.)


It was definitely a splurge night for sure.

Then we headed to the theater to see Tim Lee-Scientist turned Comedian.  He was pretty funny and we had a great time.

Sunday, I can't lie, I ate a lot of junky fast food.  It was kind of unavoidable because I wasn't home most of the day.

Monday I went to spin and ate pretty well.  Checking in with my challenges, I am doing the planking challenge everyday but I don't think I will be following what I posted last week exactly as it is.  I have done 30 second planks the past 2 days but it is killing my lower back.  I think I will continue with 30 seconds a few more days to see if the pain goes away.  As far as the 64oz of water goes, I have been drinking water the past few days but didn't measure it.  I probably had at least 50oz each day though.  I also went to spin this morning and will go again tomorrow.  Thursday we are supposed to get snow so that will be a rest day.  I love having my workouts planned out in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment