Friday, February 21, 2014

Re-re-re-re-re-commiting yet again

Hello all...

I am back to re-commiting...yet again.  I know I have said this a few times now but I just keep falling off the wagon.  It's the same cycle over and over again and I am unsure how to stop it.  I get back on track and then something happens and "I'll start again in a few days when my week restarts."  I am pretty embarrassed that I am here posting this now when I haven't even gotten into writing posts regularly.  Each post I write I say I am re-commiting and then nothing.

Am I trying to do too much all at once?  It's possible.  I make all these challenges for my self all at once...maybe I just need to focus on one thing at a time.

This week I will track everything.  That is my focus.

My Weight Watchers leader is no longer doing the Friday morning meeting.  Today was her last day.  She is still doing the Monday night meeting so for as long as I am not working I think I will be switching my weigh-in day to Monday.  I have been doing Friday morning for so long.  Maybe changing to Monday nights will be a good thing.

I was up 1.8 this morning (which I was expecting.)  I am going to track throughout the weekend but intend to re-start my week on Monday.  When I start working again I may have to switch days again but I figure I will try this in the mean time.  Maybe I won't go completely crazy over the weekend because my weeklies have just reset?  We shall see...I mean that's half of the battle isn't it???  Seeing what works for me.

Anyway,  kicking the weekend off with a beer from a local brewery!  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment