Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Recap: Yesterday & Today

Yesterday I started the day off with a double spin session.  Two 45 minute classes back to back (615am & 715am.)  I cannot lie.  The second class was a little rough.  I'd still do it again though.  I am thinking it might be the norm on Tuesday mornings.  I burned 720 calories!


I ate eggs for breakfast, salad for lunch, and fish for dinner.  Even though I did go over my points, all in all my meals were pretty healthy.  The Godiva chocolates and popcorn weren't necessary but they were delicious.

Today was a rest day.  I woke up and had a big breakfast of eggs with red onion, spinach, tomato, kalamatas, and goat cheese, an english muffin with peanut butter, a half of grapefruit, and coffee with milk and sugar.

I had not eaten breakfast until almost 11am so it was kind of a breakfast and lunch.

Around 3pm I was hungry again so I decided to whip up an easy meal to tide me over until dinner (we usually don't eat until somewhere around 7-8pm.)
I had a veggie burger with ketchup and mustard, a Jarslberg mini cheese, a pink lady apple and some corn with salt and chili powder.  If we had some lime, I would have thrown some lime juice on the corn but it was good without it anyway.  To drink I had some water infused with lemon and blackberries.

Again all in all these meals were not "not healthy" but I will still end up going over my points today too.  Eggplant boats are on the menu for tonight and I believe I only have 3 points left.  I'm ok with it though.  This is a rough week eating wise but I am trying to make decent choices, I am tracking, and I am getting my activity in.  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment